FreeElective Network Pvt. Ltd., based in Chennai, introduced Jodi365.com—a next-generation matchmaking platform—well before the recent wave of here-today/gone-tomorrow casual dating sites and the more-recent Tinder-for-India wannabes. Jodi365 caters to quality singles and helps them find the right partner at their own pace, whether they are ready for marriage in the near term or want to get to know someone as friends first.
We have earned much goodwill since 2011, by bringing people together. Just as important: We have a validated business model and, aided by additional funding, are growing briskly.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, organized, people-oriented individual to create and nurture client relationships and to assist our clients in getting the most out of our apps.
ABOUT THIS JOB:
The ideal candidate will be mature individual with excellent communication and people skills and experienced in customer service, hospitality, or client relations. The work would nominally be at FreeElective Network's office in the heart of Chennai, a few miles from the IIT-Madras campus. (Most of the team has been working remotely since March 2020, but our support and sales teams have begun working out of the office again.)
The position represents a terrific opportunity to work in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment, especially for someone who derives satisfaction from assisting people and playing an influential role in their making important life decisions. If you think your particular skills and experience would add to our team, we would love to hear from you.
- Guide new users in getting the most out of Jodi365 and Peepul365, such as by advising them on how to get better matches, on the available ways to connect with matches, and on selecting suitable vendors for weddings and celebrations
- Understand the customer lifecycle, maintain intimate knowledge of our service, and exercise good judgment in responding to users' enquiries and concerns—clearly, patiently, and yet efficiently, whether via live chat, email, or phone
- Help improve engagement and retention by proactively communicating with users and tastefully promoting the value of our services
- Serve as dedicated relationship manager to select clients, reaching out to potential matches on their behalf, exploring compatibility with the client, and acting as a trusted intermediary in the process
- Record user feedback and provide timely and appropriate product and customer development input to the engineering and marketing teams
- Remain current with training, policy, and procedural updates
- Work with management team to recruit, train, and guide other customer success executives in the delivery of high-quality service and support to our users
- Assist management team in ensuring efficient progress of workflow and transforming business visions into reality
- Genuine interest in helping our users as they go about what may be a life-changing experience
- Excellent reading comprehension and written communication skills (English)
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Strong typing skills and fluency with general desktop productivity software
- Familiarity with web technology and comfort with the Internet
- At least one year's experience in a customer-facing job
- Fluent in at least one other Indian language, besides English
- Ability to excel in a metrics-driven environment
- Experience with consumer-facing, interactive web sites or mobile apps
DESIRED SOFT SKILLS:
- Team player with strong analytical and project management skills
- Organized and detail-oriented individual who works well with deadlines
- Willingness to learn, switch roles as necessary, and to roll up one's sleeves to get a job done
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently in a fast-changing environment
- Energized by the opportunities and challenges of working at a small and growing company
SOME TIPS, BEFORE YOU APPLY:
We take this process seriously and hope that you do, too. Here are some tips, as you consider applying:
- Please review our web sites – FreeElective.com, Jodi365.com, and Peepul365.com – before you apply, to get a good understanding of our businesses
- Be true to yourself. Ask yourself about this job, “Is this what I really want to do professionally?”
- If you don't see our full application form reproduced on this job board, go to careers.FreeElective.com and apply from there.
- Spare us a cut-and-pasted, recycled cover letter! Take the time to provide thoughtful answers to our screening questions.
- Say it in your own words. Your responses will be more compelling if they came from the heart.
Got any questions? Write to us at: [email protected]
Know someone who may fit the bill? Please share this job posting with them.
FreeElective is an equal-opportunity employer and complies with applicable laws governing non-discrimination in every location in which the company has facilities. We provide opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to religion, ethnicity, race, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, or disability. We hire and promote individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled. We also believe that our associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of their ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on any of the above demographic characteristics, and we expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere. For more about the company, please visit www.FreeElective.com.