FreeElective Network Pvt. Ltd., based in Chennai, introduced Jodi365.com—a next-generation matchmaking platform—well before the recent wave of here-today/gone-tomorrow casual dating sites and the more-recent Tinder-for-India wannabes. (Jodi365 caters to quality singles and helps them find the right partner at their own pace, whether they are ready for marriage in the near term or want to get to know someone as friends first.) Since 2011, we have made millions of introductions. Just as important: We have a validated business model. Having recently launched a re-built, scaleable version (v.7) of our innovative, patent-pending system and a mobile app, we are growing briskly. We are also introducing Peepul365.com, a complementary wedding planning platform and marketplace that helps people discover beautiful venues, connect with curated vendors and service providers, and plan a special event.
We are looking for an experienced Digital Marketing Specialist to assist in the planning, execution and optimization of our online marketing efforts.
ABOUT THIS JOB:
The ideal candidate will have a passion for marketing and technology and be well-versed in various aspects of digital marketing. The work would be at FreeElective Network's office in the heart of Chennai, a few miles from the IIT-Madras campus. The position represents a terrific opportunity to work in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment, especially for someone who wants to create an impact in a marketing role. If you think your particular skills and experience would add to our team, we would love to hear from you.
- Devise digital-marketing strategy to meet the company's objectives for demand generation, user acquisition, and revenue
- Develop metrics and establish analytics for key performance criteria for online and offline marketing campaigns
- Work closely with the product/engineering team to create and manage SEO and SEM campaigns
- Oversee the development and implementation of online display advertising
- Implement link building strategies and manage backlinks to build online authority
- Create and manage email marketing, including definition of customer profiles, segmentation, pre-production, HTML coding, campaign set-up, and campaign management
- Create and manage media and creative strategy for all digital advertising placement
- Plan and monitor our brands' presence on social media
- Work closely with the business development team in creating and managing affiliate marketing programs
- Proof and perform QA of all online marketing work to ensure flawless execution
- Collaborate with user support, product management, marketing leadership, and the engineering team to test and execute campaigns with diverse objectives
- Monitor results of all programs and analyze performance, using a variety of analytical tools, to maximize returns from online marketing
- Stay current with latest innovations and trends in online marketing and test and adopt new methods as appropriate
- Assist management team in ensuring efficient progress of workflow and transforming business visions into reality
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices and web analytics tools
- Proven, hands-on experience as a Digital Marketing Specialist in two or more of the following areas: SEO, SEM, SMM, email marketing, online advertising, and affiliate marketing
- Analytical mindset and critical thinking, with the ability to efficiently measure and effectively optimize ROI for all campaigns and programs
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office programs
- Experience with B2C search engine optimization, search engine marketing, and social media marketing
- Experience leveraging behavioral and transactional segmentation to create and deliver marketing programs that drive customer acquisition and retention
- Experience with viral marketing tactics to maximize word-of-mouth marketing
- Demonstrated record of success in online-marketing roles requiring planning and budgeting, resource allocation, decision-making, and execution
- Track record of significant improvements in quantifiable results through media selection, database marketing, and creative testing
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools
- Skills and experience in creative content writing
- Bachelor's or higher degree in marketing, economics, business, sociology, psychology, mathematics, physics, or engineering
DESIRED SOFT SKILLS:
- Team player with strong analytical and project management skills
- Organized and detail-oriented individual who works well with deadlines
- Willingness to learn, switch roles as necessary, and to roll up one's sleeves to get a job done
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently in a fast-changing environment
- Energized by the opportunities and challenges of working at a small and growing company
SOME TIPS, BEFORE YOU APPLY:
We take this process seriously and hope that you do, too. Here are some tips, as you consider applying:
- Please review our web sites – FreeElective.com, Jodi365.com, and Peepul365.com – before you apply, to get a good understanding of our businesses
- Be true to yourself. Ask yourself about this job, “Is this what I really want to do professionally?”
- Click on the Apply Now button to begin submitting your application online
- Spare us a cut-and-pasted, recycled cover letter! Take the time to provide thoughtful answers to our screening questions.
- Say it in your own words. Your responses will be more compelling if they came from the heart.
Got any questions? Write to us at: [email protected]
Know someone who may fit the bill? Please share this job posting with them.
FreeElective is an equal-opportunity employer and complies with applicable laws governing non-discrimination in every location in which the company has facilities. We provide opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to religion, ethnicity, race, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, or disability. We hire and promote individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled. We also believe that our associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of their ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on any of the above demographic characteristics, and we expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere. For more about the company, please visit www.FreeElective.com.